Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Riding the Train


This is the life. I don’t think I shall ever fly again, well probably, but I will definitely nbe back on a train again. I splurged at the last minute and got myself a roomette. I am sitting here in perfect privacy, with my own toilet even. I get to look out this great big window. I can’t see too much since it is dark outside but it will be great in the morning. I just had a very nice dinner in the dining car and the sleeping car attendant will be here in an hour or so to set up my bed for sleeping. I’ve only traveled in a roomette once before but the sleeping that time was heaven. The train just rocked me to sleep.

Unfortunately I’ll be going coach on the way back unless I can find myself a deal so it won’t be quite as comfortable but this is definitely the way to travel.

No comments: