Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Grief!

We have two fine men running for President of the United States. I believe that both of these men have undertaken this challenge out of a love and sense of duty to their country and the thought that they can make a difference. I applaud them both. I already know who I will be voting for but I will leave that out because what I am bringing up should be a bi-partisan issue. I would like to see our president chosen based on facts not smear campaigns, lies, and twisted truths. I have been getting an email lately from people I have thought of as reasonable, intelligent people. The email references several “quotes” from books written by Barack Obama. I did some very simple searches on the internet and found this: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

Please people, do your own research and don’t believe everything you read in your email.

Personally, I would like to see our President chosen because he is the best candidate, not based on some smear campaign. Do your own research and vote on the issues please!

No comments: