Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back to Today - Puttering


It’s one week before the first art show of the season and I’m doing my last minute puttering today. The van has had its oil changed and is gassed up. Pictures have been printed, sorted, and placed in their boxes. Tank the cat has been supervising. The van has been straightened up and organized. It won’t look this neat again until June. The water jugs that I use to weigh down the tent have been filled and put in the van. All I need is pictures and I’m ready to go. It’s going to get crazy in the next few weeks (actually until May) so tonight I’m having a quiet evening at home with my husband.

I did not get into the Northern Virginia Reston show. Maybe next year, but that gives me a few more vacation days to play with so two more applications go out today, Mayfaire by the Lake and San Marco spring. I know I said I’d never do San Marco again but Howard Alan has taken it over and while they may be a bare bones promoter they are organized and professional. It’s worth another try.

Hope to see you in Naples!

No comments: