Sunday, November 4, 2007

Lake Mary-Heathrow

Ahh, Lake Mary. I wish I could do that show every weekend. It’s close to home. I get to sleep in my own bed at night. And better yet, appreciative people who buy. And I had the wonderful experience of seeing previous buyers. It’s so nice to hear, “I bought a picture from you last year and it looks wonderful”. I can’t say enough nice things about the people who put on the show. They know me, come by and check on me, and really care how things are going. And I was awarded third place in photography. All in all, a pleasant weekend and a good end to the fall season.

No photographs this weekend. I chose to leave the camera at home and I regretted it. I’ll have to paint a word photograph – A beautiful calico cat sunning itself in the window across from my booth in a home with beige walls and black shutters which just match the colors of the cat, a tree just beside the window.

Since I didn’t get into Disney, I’m going to take next weekend to go take some new photographs. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. I think maybe I’ll go back to Ocala or maybe to Kissimmee and try to get some eagles in flight. Or do the boat ride on the Dora Canal. So many photographs to take, so little time.

No comments: