Saturday, November 10, 2007

Naples here I come


Well I have been heard to say lately that the west coast (of Florida) doesn’t seem to like me much, having gotten 5 rejections in the past two weeks, of which, all but one were the west coast. Well Bonita Springs, Tampa, and Ft. Myers may not like me but it appears that Naples does. I’m now in the Naples Invitational Art Festival and the Naples National Art Festival. I’m especially excited about getting into the Naples National because I’m going to take the time between St. Stephens and the Naples National to spend a week in the Everglades taking pictures. Hopefully my sister will join me and we can have an adventure together.

I’d planned on taking pictures all weekend but a change in plans for Thanksgiving has me preparing to leave for Virginia next weekend instead of the Monday after the weekend so I am Christmas shopping and getting my nails done and all that prep stuff. Tomorrow is free though and I intend to be out at dawn.

In my free time today I’ve been appeasing the photography bug by going through some of my older pictures and reworking them. Let me know what you think of the one above.

I probably won’t post again until after Thanksgiving so everyone remember that the key to having what you want is wanting what you have so be grateful for all the little things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have liked to have seen you in Fort Myers :-) Your photography is fantastic.

Scott
http://www.leapyearphoto.com

Alison said...

Maybe I'll see you next year. I will try again.