Thursday, November 6, 2008

A new day


Feeling much better today. Sometimes I am so ungrateful I wonder why God doesn’t come down and slap me. The Disney people are really nice. The setup is difficult though. I didn’t even bother to try to get to the unloading spot. You still have to dolly and if you’re going to dolly you might as well do it slowly. Some really nice work here. Looking down the names of the photographers showing here I can forget about winning an award here. I’m honored just to be among some of these people. There is a ten foot bear sculpture that is magnificent. Not sure where I’d put it though.

After this it’s a free weekend and then off to Virginia to see family for Thanksgiving. I should be able to get some photo time too.

1 comment:

Backyard Urban Gardening said...

I love the roseate spoonbill picture. I live in Tampa and see them often at Weedon Island Preserve. Believe it or not, I also see them in a puddle of water near our local grocery store quite often.