Thursday, October 30, 2008

Discouraged

The roller coaster again…. When will it turn the other way? Four rejections in the past two weeks. It wouldn’t be so bad except this is the year I set up the booth in the back yard to get a booth shot instead of trying to do it at a show. I redid all my frames to a better presentation. I got the cool print bin that matches my walls. This was supposed to be my year. My horoscope even said so. And Ocala was pitiful this past week. At least it didn't pour down rain this year. If I count the horse picture that I made specifically for the show and sold just after the show I just barely broke even. But as of yet I have not been rejected for any show that I have been accepted to in the past. And I did get on the wait list for Artigras where last year I was rejected.

But I now have four extra days of vacation. Enough for an Everglades trip in the spring. There is a silver lining. I’m still working on that book.

No comments: