Sunday, December 2, 2007

Back home


Well I’m back home safe and sound in Florida. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my daughter, sister, and grand babies. At times I wish I lived closer to them but my daughter is doing a wonderful job. There’s a lot to be said for letting your grown children work out their own lives and I’m not sure I could have stepped back far enough if I lived close by. I also had a nice visit with my mother-in-law. We did something that I’m ashamed to say I haven’t done until now, having spent so much time in Charlottesville over the years. We visited Monticello. I’m sure the photograph I took has been taken my many others over the years, but it’s a nice memory and I like it.

Check out my website, http://www.serenityscenes.com/ for some of the photographs from the trip. I’ll be adding more as I sort through them.

No comments: